The well-rounded Wayfarer leather pocket organizer is designed to maximize your every day carry needs in a minimalist package. Combining asymmetrical tool slots as well an easy-access card and cash slot located on the front, the Wayfarer is a great way to carry your wallet as well as your go-to tools.
What makes our EDC pocket organizers stand out? Each one is crafted from full grain leather and entirely hand stitched for a lifetime of use. The Wayfarer features a solid brass grommet for attaching lanyards, belt chains or keyrings to keep your gear easily accessible and near at hand.
- Made In Canada
- Full Grain Leather
- Solid Brass Grommet
- Saddle Stitched with Braided Thread
Expect a snug fit at first, but will break in with use.
- Overall Dimensions: 4 1/2" H x 3 1/2" W
- Card Slot 3 1/2" H x 3" W
- -Fits 2-3 Cards
- Left Slot: 3" H x 1 5/8" W
- -Fits most Victorinox Alox models or other similarly sized pocket knives.
- Right Slot: 3" H x 1 1/8" W
- -Fits various mini flashlights such as the Prometheus Beta QRv2 as well as small pens such as the Zebra Expandz or Fisher Space Bullet.
***Please measure your tools before ordering to ensure proper fit.***
Our leather wallets are hand stitched using a traditional saddle stitch with a thick braided polyester thread. While regular lock stitches have only one thread running along either side, a saddle stitch runs two sets of stitching along the same holes. If one breaks, the other remains intact. This results in a far superior and longer lasting product.
We use full grain leather on all of our wallets for it's strength, durability and undeniable character. Not having been altered or corrected, full grain leather has brands, scratches and color variations making each wallet truly unique.